GeoServ specialises in providing a turnkey solutions for all aspects of shallow geothermal collectors. We provide our clients with a total solutions on the ground side of your geothermal collector all the way to the manifold and plant room.
Our turnkey service is available for both residential and commercial systems. GeoServ can provide a complete solution for businesses and home owners requiring anything from initial feasibility to fully completed collector installation. We have provide advice for:
- domestic home heating systems,
- small and large commercial buildings and
- industrial and agri-food sector processes.
Our exclusive turnkey service allows our clients to benefit from over 30 years of combined experience specialising in providing high quality tailored services.
GeoServ are leaders in subsurface services for the Irish shallow geothermal market, with professional experience in designing, drilling and installing both open and closed loop systems throughout Ireland.
As part of out turkey offering we can provide:
- feasibility studies;
- collector design based on site specific conditions and loads;
- regulatory, planning and permitting advice;
- borehole drilling & completion;
- collector supply and installation;
- pressure & flow testing certification;
- surface pipe work connection to your plant room to the heat pump;
- report and as-built drawings.
WE PROVIDE COLLATERAL WARRANTY ON ALL OUR INSTALLATIONS
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GEOTHERMAL AND NEED HELP and ADVICE